- We will only have access to information that you voluntarily provide via ordering our services.
- We will use your information to provide our service to you and respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- We use third parties to provide reservations, payments, and email communications.
- We use those third parties to make our website user friendly. Information may be collected from them via cookies and forms you voluntarily filled out to inquire, purchase or update our services.
- We will not share your information with any other parties outside of our organization other than to fulfill your request.
- We will never sell or market your information or data to anyone for any favors or profit.
- We may contact you via email in the future to tell you about new services or specials.
- We may be forced by law to disclose personal data in regards to your data that would be beyond our control.
- You may opt out anytime by asking us to remove you from our contact list.
Exclusive Transportation Of Hawaii LLC (“‘ETOHI”, “us”, “we”, or “our” ) operates this website (the “site”). All other related functions and services are performed and maintained by Service Providers (“service provider”) and (“user”, “you”, “your”) refers to any person accessing this website.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use this site and the choices you have associated with that data.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Payment information
- Personal health information
- Travel related information
- Any other personal information we may request in order to provide the service to you
We may also collect information how the Site is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Site.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
ETOHI uses the collected data you provided for various purposes:
- To facilitate the purchase of our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with updates, special offers and general information about other goods or services that you requested information about.
Retention of Data
We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Site, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Disclosure by Law
Under certain circumstances, we may be required by law, to disclose your Personal Data to valid requests and warrants by authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We may be legally obligated to disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of ETOHI
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. The best form of defense is making sure your are visiting a site with SSL enabled. (“https://”). Our site should be accessed only with https://www.etohi.com
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Site, to provide a service on our behalf or to perform a service-related function to assist us in analyzing how our Site is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Site
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We use a third-party services to process your payment.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Phone: +1 (808) 930-8700
Toll Free: +1(800) 380-2420
International: WhatsApp Messaging